Book With Confidence
Coronavirus has now touched all of our lives and at this extremely difficult time, our thoughts go out to our customers and holiday home owner, who are currently both in a state of flux, wondering whether they will still be able to enjoy the holiday they had booked or indeed welcome new guests.
During this difficult time each new day brings with it new information and challenges. So at Panoramic Villas we are ensuring that we stay abreast of any new developments that affect the travel industry and our holidaymakers so that we are well-placed to respond and adapt accordingly.
If you are due to be travelling to a Panoramic Villas holiday home in 2020 then please relax as you are in good hands. For any customers unable to travel in 2020 due to Coronavirus related travel restrictions we will liaise with the holiday homeowner on your behalf to find the best way forward to assist you with your booking.
In summary this means that:
- If you have paid your deposit but the balance payment is due or drawing near, we can look to delay your balance payment date by up to 3 weeks with the possibility to further extend this, depending on circumstances at the time.
- You do not need to forfeit your 25% deposit - this is the last thing we would wish for you.
- If your balance has been paid and you are unable to travel due to restrictions, we will look to move your dates of travel within 12 months of your original booking dates. There is no fee for this unless the alternative dates are of a higher rental value; in which case you will need to pay the difference.
- We will prioritize your replacement booking over any new booking requests for the same holiday home whilst you make up your mind.
Our dedicated team are currently receiving an inordinately high number of amendment requests and enquiries, and they are working very hard to ensure that each and every customer is responded to as soon as possible. We would like to thank you in advance for your patience whilst we respond to requests in order, as those due to travel in the next 30 days will be prioritised.
Terms & Conditions
- The right to change your dates will depend on whether you are deemed free to travel to the specific region where your holiday home is located, as determined by the official advice from the FCO that can be found here: www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.
- Date changes may be requested up to 30 days before your holiday start date.
- Bookings may be moved to any alternative available dates of equivalent monetary value or simply pay the difference.
- If your balance due date arrives and travel restrictions for your chosen destination are still in place, we can delay your balance payment date by 4 weeks.
- If you move your dates following payment of your deposit, the new balance due date will be 8 weeks before your new dates of travel. However, the cancellation terms that were in place for your original dates do still apply to your booking. This is in accordance with the cancellation period outlined in our terms and conditions.
- This offer does not apply to bookings made for 2021.
Should a change of dates not be possible we can provide you with the necessary paperwork to reclaim your expenses via your travel insurance provider.
We hope that you and your families remain safe and well.