Villas and Apartments in Fuengirola, Costa del Sol
The breathtaking town of Fuengirola captures the rich culture found on the Costa del Sol. Once a quiet fishing village, it's now one of the most highly sought after destinations in the province.
Best known for its Blue Flag beaches and magnificent sea views of the Mediterranean, Fuengirola is one of the liveliest seaside resorts on the Coast. Fuengirola offers something for everyone, with traditional Spanish restaurants amongst shops offering more than just your typical souvenirs.
Panoramic Villas are proud to offer both private villas and apartment rentals to suit all budgets. Many of our holiday villas in Fuengirola are in walking distance to the beachfront and just a few minutes drive to a range of local amenities.
A range of top quality accommodation in Fuengirola, Spain
Panoramic Villas offers a large choice of holiday villas and apartments to rent in the popular, bustling town of Fuengirola. Our perfectly located Fuengirola accommodation will ensure you get to stay in the heart of one of the most cosmopolitan holiday resorts on the Costa del Sol.
The holiday resort is just 15 minutes away from Benalmadena and just a 20-minute drive from Malaga and its renowned international airport. Fuengirola is the ideal place to stay if you are hoping for either a fun-filled getaway, or a relaxing break in the sun.
There are all the bars, restaurants and shops you could ever wish for, as well as some of the finest Blue Flag beaches in the region within easy walking distance of the activities and amenities that Fuengirola provides. Each one of our holiday rentals in Fuengirola is situated in a great location, right by the Mediterranean Sea and the Paseo Maritimo Rey de Espana promenade, which runs the full length of the town's five-mile long beachfront.
Most of our holiday villas offer guests access to a private pool for total relaxation, whilst the apartments are either near to large communal pools or are located on the sea front. Our selection of accommodation options means that no matter what size group you are travelling with - whether it's with family and friends or just as a couple - we have a villa or apartment here for you. Choose from one-bedroom lodges and apartments right up to impressive 11-bedroom villas.
We also have accommodation in other leading resorts along the famous Costa del Sol, with apartments available for online rental in Calahonda, Benalmadena, Mijas, Marbella, Alhaurin el Grande and Puerto Banus.
Regions in Fuengirola
Listed Jan 2018 VerifiedRegistration VFT/MA/17387
A high quality 4 bedroom villa with heated saltwater pool in Torreblanca, Fuengirola. Air conditoined, WiFi, Apple TV and Sonos music system are included. Only a short walk from the beach and amenities in Torreblanca.Prices from £2,250.00 pwView More28 Reviews Listed Oct 2012 VerifiedRegistration VFT/MA/20067
Beautiful Andalusian townhouse in 'Pueblo Lopez' right in the centre of Fuengirola. A few minutes' walk to the beach, bars and restaurants. This is a very sought after location. The villa has air con, satellite TV with English Channels, WiFi and a private terrace.Prices from £515.00 pwView More5 Reviews Listed Jan 2014 VerifiedRegistration VFT/MA/04111
A large and impressive 7 bedroom family villa with private heated pool, amazing sea views and South facing terrace. Located within walking distance of Torreblanca. The villa is equipped with air conditioning, satellite TV, wifi, barbecue, table tennis and sun loungers.Prices from £2,000.00 pwView More3 Reviews Listed Apr 2016 VerifiedRegistration CTC-2017022895
A 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom contemporary villa just 150 metres from the beach, cafes, restaurants and shops in Torreblanca. Private pool, BBQ, air conditioning, internet and table tennisPrices from £1,450.00 pwView More26 Reviews Listed Nov 2011 VerifiedRegistration VFT/MA/20066
Impressive Torreblanca apartment with Sea Views and large communal pool. Guests can enjoy the resorts Jacuzzi, gym and sauna. Torreblanca is just 5 minutes on foot whilst Marbella, Benalmadena, and Calahonda can all be easily accessed.Prices from £380.00 pwView More28 Reviews Listed Nov 2011 VerifiedRegistration VFT/MA/20062
A fantastic 2 bedroom, air conditioned, 2nd floor apartment in central Fuengirola. The apartment is 2 minutes' walk away from all the amenities in the town centre. The apartment is furnished to a great standard and has a wall mounted plasma TV & Fibre Optic Wi-Fi.Prices from £390.00 pwView More17 Reviews Listed Jan 2015 VerifiedRegistration CTC-2017026500
A superb, brand new 2 bedroom apartment in central Fuengirola. Air conditioned throughout with 2 bathrooms, a living/dining area, and a private balcony. The beach is just 2 minutes away.Prices from £370.00 pwView More7 Reviews Listed Oct 2014Registration VFT/MA/02788
A fabulous 4 bedroom family villa with private heated pool in Torreblanca, Fuengirola. The villa has all modern conveniences including air con and internet. It is located just a few minutes' walk from the sea front and Torreblanca train station.Prices from £875.00 pwView MoreListed Oct 2017Registration VFT/MA/10489
A wonderful 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom villa with sea views and private pool. Ideally located close to Fuengirola's beaches and within walking distance of everything Torreblanca has to offer. The villa also has a sauna, air conditioning and WIFi.Prices from £1,000.00 pwView More19 Reviews Listed Apr 2015 VerifiedRegistration VFT/MA/12112
A fantastic, fully refurbished and air conditioned apartment in Fuengirola. A minutes' walk from the beach, bars and restaurants and close to public transport links. Very well presented and well equipped.Prices from £390.00 pwView More
Information on Fuengirola
An Introduction toFuengirola,Spain
Once merely just a fishing village,Fuengirola is now one of the biggest players on the famous Costa del Sol. The town, which is sandwiched between Marbella and Torremolinos, has a full range of, tourist-friendly eateries, buzzing bars and all the chic boutiques you would expect from a top resort, as well as a super-sized sandy beach.
Only a 20 minute drive from Malaga,Fuengirola is by far one of the most popular destinations on the Costa del Sol. It's easily accessible by road, rail or bus - therefore it's easy to see why this sophisticated town on the Mediterranean is the prime choice for so many.
Fuengirola’s main attraction is its wonderful 5 miles of golden sandy beaches, stretching from the Sohail Castle in the west all the way toTorreblanca in the east.
Wherever you decide to stay in the Costa del Sol, you are guaranteed great beaches, hours of sunshine and plenty of choice for food, drink and shopping - something for everyone on holiday.
A History of Fuengirola
Once a small fishing village, Fuengirola has become a vibrant coastal town with tons of spirit. It's now home to many lovely tapas bars, cafes and restaurants, alongside some of the best chic boutiques and other shops on the coast.
A walk down the narrow, winding pedestrian streets leading off the main square is a discovery waiting to happen for the many visitors, who come across a range of hidden gems, secrets and delightful corners of this affable, Andalucian town.
Things to do in Fuengirola
On top of Fuengirolas’ vast history and golden beaches, discover an abundance of traditional tapas bars, coastal cafes and restaurants, infused with local chic boutiques and other interesting shops to explore. The village and its locals are extremely friendly, offering up a huge array of independent shops,watersports, and it's boundless sea views.
If sun is what you’re after, head down to Fuengirolas' town square to enjoy lunch in its sun trap. Or, there are miles upon miles of trails throughout the local area, allowing hikers to hit the road and enjoy the Costa del Sol’s beauty. You will also find plenty of family-friendly activities to take part in, including:
- Bicycle Hire - Fuengirola is the perfect spot for cyclists offering an abundance of bike trails, picturesque mountains and pretty leafy lanes. Many local businesses also offer skates, scooters and mopeds to rent if you prefer.
- Cafe Costa del Sol - indulge in something sweet whilst admiring the wonderful surroundings of the Plaza Constitucion. Explore the square after choosing from local churros, ice cream, cakes and more delicious sweet treats.
- International People's Fair - Fuengirola hosts a vibrant festival each year to celebrate it's multi-cultural society with representatives from all around the world in attendance. Get involved in activities, browse craft markets and admire the colourful parade.
- Bioparc Fuengirola - experience animals and bird up close and personal whilst admiring the recreated jungle clearing and kids' play area. Family tickets are usually available at discounted prices and it is easily accessible via the train station.
- Sohail Castle - soak up some culture by visiting the renovated ruins of Sohail Castle, which was originally built to strengthen the costal defences. You may also catch a concert or local festival here depending on when you visit.
The Top 5 Beaches inFuengirola
Fuengirola boasts some of the nicest beaches on the Costa del Sol, and in Spain in our opinion. In no particular order, here are the top 5 beaches to visit in Fuengirola:
- Playa del Castillo - very popular beach and the first you will see if travelling from Marbella, plus you can't miss the abundance of colourful boats lining the beach. Located next to Sohail Castle, enjoy the long stretch of sands and enjoy the Costa del Sol sunshine in style.
- La Playa de Santa Amalia - directly connected to Playa del Castillo, also known as El Castillo, the beach has experienced a natural extension, thanks to receiving a Blue Flag in 2018. One of the longest beaches in Fuengirola and a go-to sunbathing spot for tourists and locals.
- Playa San Francisco - popular family beach located next to the port, generally very busy and lively with plenty of shops, restaurants, bars and a tourist information office nearby. Enjoy the crystal clear waters and dark sands all year around.
- Los Boliches - found in the heart of Fuengirola right on the promenade, this beach boasts a stretch of 1,100 metres of gorgeous sands and was deservedly awarded the Blue Flag. It is well equipped offering plenty of sports and leisure activities for the whole family to enjoy.
- Playa de Torreblanca - winner of the Blue Flag and Q award for quality in tourism in 2016, this beach is a must visit thanks to it's relaxed atmosphere and admirable horseshoe-like shape that extends beautifully into the sea.
The Costa del Sol is well known for its pleasant temperatures, and Fuengirola is no different. The Mediterranean climate is a joy throughout the summer months from May until the end of September. The remaining months are pleasant, but not quite the same heat, but overall it's a place you can expect nice weather all year round.
Fuengirola is situated only 20-30 minutes from Malaga Airport by car and is well sign posted, making it a breeze to find.
Hire cars and taxis are in abundance throughout the Costa del Sol, but we recommend an airport transfer for the most cost effective way to arrive at your Fuengirola Villa.
Buses run quite regularly inFuengirolato destinations along the coast including Torremolinos, Marbella and even as far as Algeciras and Estepona.
If you're seeking the mountain views in Los Pacos, we would recommend hiring a car or using the taxi services as it isn't central.
Accommodation in Fuengirola
Panoramic Villas are proud to offer wonderful villas to rent in Fuengirola and can accommodate groups of all sizes. Our charming villa rentals also come with a host of amenities and luxuries including:
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Private pool and hot tub
- Air conditioning
- High speed WIFI
- Entertainment system
Whether you're seeking glistening sea views, an expansive villa tha tsleeps 8, a great location just minutes walk from the beach, a relaxing swim in a private pool or an inviting hot tub to jump into each morning, our wide range of family-friendly Fuengirola villas have something for every holiday goer.
We also present a number of otherluxury villarentals in popular villa holiday destinations on theCosta del Sol, including:
Please feel free to browse our villas and for any additional information or questions you may have about our holiday rentals, contact us for more information.